Fall 2012 ME 395 - GSI Josh Lacey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall 2012 ME 395 - GSI Josh Lacey

This is a discussion forum for Josh Lacey's lab sections of Fall 2012 ME 395.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brief reminder regarding my availabilities next week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GSI Overlord
Admin

Brief reminder regarding my availabilities next week Empty
PostSubject: Brief reminder regarding my availabilities next week   Brief reminder regarding my availabilities next week Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:24 pm

Hopefully everyone has got a start on the Lab 2 report at this point. As I mentioned earlier, I'm going to be in Vancouver from Sunday until early Wednesday morning, so I will not have my normal office hours next week on Monday and Tuesday. Instead, I will have office hours right after my lab on Wednesday, starting at 2:30 PM in the lab room AL 2052 (I have another meeting at 5 PM, so I'll have to leave about 4:50 PM).

I'll be grading Lab 1 reports on my plane rides, so I should be able to give those back to you at your next lab section. Again, if I see any pervasive errors in the reports as a general correctly, I will create another 'sticky note' here in the Lab 2 category for everyone to see.

I will be responding to questions to the forum while I'm away, so feel free to post questions. Good luck everyone with the writing.
Back to top Go down
http://fall2012me395.forumotion.com

Brief reminder regarding my availabilities next week
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fall 2012 ME 395 - GSI Josh Lacey :: Lab Questions :: Lab 2-
Jump to: