Fall 2012 ME 395 - GSI Josh Lacey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall 2012 ME 395 - GSI Josh Lacey

This is a discussion forum for Josh Lacey's lab sections of Fall 2012 ME 395.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Discussion of Design Rational

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CV5 Yorktown

CV5 Yorktown

Discussion of Design Rational Empty
PostSubject: Discussion of Design Rational   Discussion of Design Rational Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:44 pm

To what extent are we supposed to report on our design rational? I understand that we need to say why we chose the shape we did, but how much detail are they asking for? I could see this section being a short paragraph to a couple paragraphs depending on how much discussion they want.
Back to top Go down
GSI Overlord
Admin

Discussion of Design Rational Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion of Design Rational   Discussion of Design Rational Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:55 am

Actually, there isn't much to the report devoted to this topic. You are writing the report as if you already had the final design (as if the other two models never existed) and all you did was create the scale model so you could test the performance of the full-scale model using the wind tunnel in the lab and scaling analysis.
Back to top Go down
http://fall2012me395.forumotion.com

Discussion of Design Rational
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fall 2012 ME 395 - GSI Josh Lacey :: Lab Questions :: Lab 8-
Jump to: