Fall 2012 ME 395 - GSI Josh Lacey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall 2012 ME 395 - GSI Josh Lacey

This is a discussion forum for Josh Lacey's lab sections of Fall 2012 ME 395.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About citation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mingyli

About citation Empty
PostSubject: About citation   About citation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:23 pm

I made a phone call to National Instruments (NI) for some detailed specifications of a device and I should put a citation in my report right? But I just don't know how to do it right now.
Back to top Go down
GSI Overlord
Admin

About citation Empty
PostSubject: Re: About citation   About citation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:54 pm

So you don't have any kind of documentation or email from the person at NI? I guess you could cite it as a Personal Communication and that it was a phone call to an engineer at NI, but this might be a better question for one of the Tech Com people.
Back to top Go down
http://fall2012me395.forumotion.com
mingyli

About citation Empty
PostSubject: Re: About citation   About citation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:21 pm

yeah. I don't get a text or mail or document. So I can still use the information I got, I guess?
Back to top Go down
GSI Overlord
Admin

About citation Empty
PostSubject: Re: About citation   About citation Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:55 pm

I'm not sure how important the citation is going to be to final report...I think you have all the information you need about the NI hardware from CTools. Without some kind of documentation or record, it would be hard to cite anything.
Back to top Go down
http://fall2012me395.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

About citation Empty
PostSubject: Re: About citation   About citation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About citation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fall 2012 ME 395 - GSI Josh Lacey :: Lab Questions :: Lab Report Formatting-
Jump to: